It's hard to believe that Connor is 5 months old already! Time is going so fast! Soon he'll be crawling and terrorizing the cat. Matt and I are having a great time with Connor. He's rolling over and standing with support. He creeps across his crib at night and wakes us up screaming when he ends up on his back. Every time there's a change, Connor wakes up every hour or two at night. I'm glad for volleyball to end on Monday and then I'll have more time at home with Connor. For the last eight weeks, things have been crazy! Connor is just now getting back to sleeping more than five hours at night. He doesn't seem to need much sleep. Sometimes he only naps for 30 minutes in an 8 hour period! The pictures above show Connor and Marcia in stripes, Simon J. finally making peace with Connor, and Connor on game day.
Thursday, October 9, 2008
5 Months!
It's hard to believe that Connor is 5 months old already! Time is going so fast! Soon he'll be crawling and terrorizing the cat. Matt and I are having a great time with Connor. He's rolling over and standing with support. He creeps across his crib at night and wakes us up screaming when he ends up on his back. Every time there's a change, Connor wakes up every hour or two at night. I'm glad for volleyball to end on Monday and then I'll have more time at home with Connor. For the last eight weeks, things have been crazy! Connor is just now getting back to sleeping more than five hours at night. He doesn't seem to need much sleep. Sometimes he only naps for 30 minutes in an 8 hour period! The pictures above show Connor and Marcia in stripes, Simon J. finally making peace with Connor, and Connor on game day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment