We met in February 2005 on E-Harmony. Our first date was at Texas Roadhouse on March 2, 2005. Matthew proposed January 20, 2006 and we got married on July 22, 2006. We now have a son, Connor, who was born on May 12, 2008.
Marcia is a Family and Consumer Science teacher and Matthew is a fundraising director for an agricultural museum.
Here are some more pictures of little Connor. He is doing good, we are still at the hospital in Waterloo. We may go home today, but they may keep us here one more night just to be on the safe side. Keep the comments coming Marcia and I enjoy reading them.
5 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Hey Coach, My mom said that she talked to you on the phone today. I can't believe you had your baby! Connor is such a cute name, and he is such a cute baby! I was making up my GLE after on Monday when Mr. Adams told me that you were in labor at the hospital! I couldn't believe it. At first I was worried because it was a lot earlier than it was supposed to be, but he told me you had been expecting this. Right once I got home, I called my mom, and I was talking so fast that I don't think she understood me the first time I said that you were having your baby. We are going to come see you, Connor, and Matt when you get home. I was praying for you! :)
Holy Dang thats a cute kid! Ooops, I was looking at the picture of Hoagie! Conner is quite a cute little fella as well. Congratulations guys. I am super duper uber excited for you. (don't forget to mentally add umlauts over the "u"). Take care, I'm glad all is well.
Hope you guys had a nice weekend at home! Getting much sleep?!?!? He is just so adorable and we are thinking of you and hope all three of you are doing great!!!
What a cutie! He just looks so snuggly... looks like you guys are doing great, and hope you are home from the hospital. :-) Can't wait to meet him! Take care, keep napping when he does ;-) and hang in there! 'Normalcy' will come around and sooner than you think. :) Jayme
Hi Family! Oh I remember when Daniel was that little. Snuggle him while you can - Before too long he will be one. I can't believe our sons share the same birthday this is great! Enjoy and if you need any mommy advice just call or email me.
5 comments:
Hey Coach,
My mom said that she talked to you on the phone today. I can't believe you had your baby! Connor is such a cute name, and he is such a cute baby! I was making up my GLE after on Monday when Mr. Adams told me that you were in labor at the hospital! I couldn't believe it. At first I was worried because it was a lot earlier than it was supposed to be, but he told me you had been expecting this. Right once I got home, I called my mom, and I was talking so fast that I don't think she understood me the first time I said that you were having your baby. We are going to come see you, Connor, and Matt when you get home. I was praying for you! :)
-Megan G.
Holy Dang thats a cute kid! Ooops, I was looking at the picture of Hoagie! Conner is quite a cute little fella as well. Congratulations guys. I am super duper uber excited for you. (don't forget to mentally add umlauts over the "u"). Take care, I'm glad all is well.
seth
Hope you guys had a nice weekend at home! Getting much sleep?!?!? He is just so adorable and we are thinking of you and hope all three of you are doing great!!!
Mindy and Russ
What a cutie! He just looks so snuggly... looks like you guys are doing great, and hope you are home from the hospital. :-) Can't wait to meet him! Take care, keep napping when he does ;-) and hang in there! 'Normalcy' will come around and sooner than you think. :) Jayme
Hi Family! Oh I remember when Daniel was that little. Snuggle him while you can - Before too long he will be one. I can't believe our sons share the same birthday this is great! Enjoy and if you need any mommy advice just call or email me.
Love,
The Phoenix Johnson Family
Post a Comment